1. Penn and Shimano are not Everol's primary competitors. Accurate and Aluctecnos are better comparisons.
2. Everols are expensive. We do not apologize for this. Better materials, better quality, better finish. The best usually costs more.
3. Everols are handmade in Italy. They do not fall off a conveyor belt in Southeast Asia.
4. Everol is a family business. Gianni Sganzerla is one of the original founders of Everol. At 70 years old Gianni still works along side his son in the factory every day.
5. Everol's are not discounted. A customer needs to feel confident that an Everol costs the same no matter where he buys it.
6. Almost everything related to boats or fishing is 'disposable.' Reels should not be disposable. With care an Everol can last 20, 30, or 40 years. It might just be "Your Grandson's Next Reel."
7. Just because you have money does not mean you can own an Everol. EverolUSA receives a certain allocation of reels every year, once we sell out, there are none to be had at any price until the following year.