1. Our proprietary Drag Scale gives fisherman a huge advantage in fighting big fish. "Line Drag Management" is now scientific, not guesswork.
2. Everols are upscale and hand-crafted in Italy.
3. Everol compares to its 'volume' competitors the same way Ferrari compares to Ford or GM.
4. A single 1,000 pound fish can burn up our competitor's reels. Everols can last years under similar conditions.
5. Everol drag discs use the same carbon fiber material that Ferrari uses in its brake systems.
6. Everol offers a 2 year warranty instead of the 1 year industry standard warranty.
7. Everol strongholds are locations like South Africa, Australia and South America where 500 to 1500 pound fish are regularly caught.
8. The design is simple. Fewer parts mean fewer things to break. A 12 year old boy could disassemble and re-assemble a Special series reel…without instructions or a schematic.
9. Everol reels are a favorite of commercial operators because they last so long.
10. Heat is the enemy of all machinery. Everols have internal drag plates which have fins. At high rpm the reels are forced air cooled to more quickly dissipate heat and prolong drag life.
11. Everols use marine grade aluminum, not aircraft grade aluminum. Corrosion and fatigue end the service life of 98% of aircraft.
12. The same basic design has been used for 50 years. So you can still get parts for a reel made in the 1960's. Trying getting a part for a competitor's reel if it is more than 10 years old.
13. Everol offers over 25 models and is one of the few manufacturers to still offer 1 speed reels in all sizes and in Left handed versions.
14. Some orders may take 3-4 weeks to fill. This is because when you invest in an Everol, a 'man' will make 'your' reel for 'you'.
15. Same classic old school design and look since 1958.
Everol makes the 18/0 "Unlimited Class" reel, which is the largest, most powerful reel in the world!